HIGHBURY AUTOMOTIVE’S DISCLAIMER AND PRIVATE POLICY
At Highbury Automotive, we appreciate and value the relationship we have with you. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you entrust to us.
Our collection of your personal information:
This website collects personal Information about you when you fill in a form on the website and send it to us. The kind of personal information that may be collected and held is:
- Your name, date of birth, address, postcode, telephone, and email address.
- Details of your vehicle including purchase details (if you purchased your vehicle from us) and the service history of that vehicle (when the vehicle has been serviced by us).
- If you purchased finance or insurance products through us we may also hold relevant personal income, asset, insurance and credit history information.
- Your credit card or bank account details if you provide them to us.
Our purpose of collecting your personal information:
We collect this information from you by asking you directly including face to face, email or other electronic communications. We may use a contractor to ask this information from you on our behalf. Your information is stored on our computers and in our paper archives. The main purpose that Highbury Automotive holds this information is:
- To consider any offer made by you to purchase products and services from us, to consider any trade-in offer that you have made and to perform any agreement for the provision of products and services to you.
- To carry out any repair work requested by you, and to provide any related products and services to you.
Access to your personal information:
- If you would like to access the personal information Highbury Automotive holds about you, seek the correction of such information or obtain further information about the way Highbury Automotive manages the personal information it holds, then you may contact us at 140 Highbury Road Burwood VIC 3125 phone (03) 9808 3942.
- If you would like to update your personal information with Highbury Automotive, please contact us via email@example.com. We will correct it for you.
Personal information you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in our database. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. Highbury Automotive will not sell or give your information to a third party for purposes outside its business. Besides that, your personal information will not be sent to overseas recipients.
Vehicle information shown on the website is provided by Highbury Automotive. The information is displayed in good faith however Highbury Automotive makes no representations or warranties, under any circumstances, as to the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Highbury Automotive be liable for any claims of any nature caused by reliance on this information. It is the responsibility of the User to verify any information with Highbury Automotive and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.
For further information contact the dealer principal at:
140 Highbury Road
Burwood VIC 3125
Phone: (03) 9808 3942
Fax: (03) 9808 9960